Monday 26 July 2010

Meet The Room Owner


Irc Nickname: plasticbarbiedoll
Real Name: Kayleigh
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Location: North England
Normal Activities: Shopping, Partying, Enjoying Life really.
Favourite Sex Position: Reverse Cowgirl
Favourite Piece of BDSM Equipment: Ballgag

Hello. If you are reading this, then that means you have stumbled into my room and if you are on this website, it can't have been by accident. I have a flickr profile with many more pictures of me (all innocent), but I don't want to publicly place the link on here as family view my flickr page and I want to keep the two things seperate. If I get to know you well enough, I may give you the link :).
I created this room because from what I have heard from people, there looks like there is a big demand for a fantasy room like this, as the fetish is fairly popular. I created it as a space where girls can be transformed into dolls or bimbos very willingly, or by force, in a fantasy setting and my rules below should allow for that. I don't want this to be a hypnosis room, or a place where everyone hides in PM. I want a room where people can act out these fantasies publicly and no-one will interfere unless they have to. I think I have said enough, if you see me around, be sure to say hi :). Speak Soon and Have Fun!!

Kay xx